The Missing Particulars legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover when deeds or documents to a single residential and/or commercial property based within England and Wales are mentioned in the Land Registry entries but have not been supplied to the Land Registry and may contain unknown or unclarified matters adversely affecting the property.
Click here to download our Demands & Needs statement
Full Key Facts can be viewed by clicking here.
Key Features and Benefits
If someone establishes, or attempts to establish, that they
- own all or any part of the property, or
- have an adverse legal right over the property, or
- have the benefit of a restrictive covenant which has been breached arising from the unknown or unclarified matters mentioned in the Land Registry entries
the policy provides cover for the following, up to your selected limit of indemnity *:
- damages and compensation
- any sum paid with our consent to free the property from any adverse third party right or interest or covenant
- the reduction in the value of the property
- costs and expenses incurred with our consent.
The policy automatically covers subsequent owners of the property and mortgage lenders, and remains in force from the day you issue it without any time limit.