Absence of Easement (AE)
The Absence of Easement Indemnity policy (also known as ‘Access’ Indemnity policy) has been specifically designed for the situation where a legal right to use an access to a residential and/or commercial property, and/or to use the service pipes, wires and cables connected to it cannot be established.
Regular use of the access and/or services, without objection or consent, for at least 12 months must be confirmed in writing by or on behalf of the owner.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Prices from £70.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.