Absence of Easement – Encroachment/Overhang (AO)
This policy is also known as: ‘Trespass’ and/or ‘Air Space Overhang’
The Encroachment/overhang policy provides cover where part of the guttering, fascias and soffits to a residential dwelling/conservatory or garage overhangs adjoining land owned by a third party and the owner of the insured property may be prevented from exercising a right of access over the third party land in order to carry out essential maintenance and repair works to the guttering, fascias and soffits, because the property does not have the benefit of a legal right of overhang or access to maintain and repair over the adjoining land.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £70.00 Incl. IPT
- “Instant” cover for residential properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted