Absent Landlord & Good Leasehold (AG)
The combined Good Leasehold and Absent Landlord policy covers the situation where a landlord/freeholder of a residential property is absent or unresponsive and cannot respond to enquiries or confirm receipt of ground rent and where the freehold title to a property has not been registered or deduced at the Land Registry and the property is therefore subject to unknown rights, covenants and interests.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
See our Absent Landlord policy here.
See our Good Leasehold policy here.
- Premiums from £55.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.