Absent Landlord (AL)
The Absent Landlord indemnity policy has been specifically designed for the situation where the landlord of a single private dwelling is missing, unresponsive or insolvent and you are unable to obtain clear ground rent receipts at the date of purchase. The landlord or its successor may subsequently reappear and make a claim against you.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £45.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.