Adverse Rights (AR)
The Adverse Rights indemnity policy (also known as Obstruction of Rights, Unknown Rights/Easements, Enforcement of Rights or Third-Party Rights) has been specifically designed for the situation where the title deeds or Land Registry entries indicate that the property, being used for residential and/or commercial purposes, is subject to rights in favour of other people (e.g. rights of way or rights to excavate minerals or to take produce) but those rights are neither visible nor known to have been exercised.
During the last 12 months, the property must have remained occupied and not have been altered or extended.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £115.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted