Building Standards (BS)
This policy is also known as: ‘NHBC and/or Architects Certificate’ or ‘Building Warranty’
The Building Standards indemnity policy has been specifically designed to cover the mortgage lender where there is a lack of evidence that a valid NHBC certificate, or similar warranty, or architect’s certificate was given on completion of a newly-built house or flat over which the mortgage lender intends to take a mortgage.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £200.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted