Chancel Liability (SC)
The Chancel Liability indemnity policy has been specifically designed for the situation where you are prepared to purchase a single residential and/or commercial property without a full search or enquiries being carried out to check whether or not owners of the property may be liable to contribute to or pay for the cost of repair to a church chancel.
The owner of the must not be aware of any liability to repair the chancel and there must not be any reference to such liability in the property’s title deeds or Land Registry entries.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £20.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.