Environmental Search – Validation (EV)
The Environmental Search Validation indemnity policy (also known as Contaminated Land) has been specifically designed for the situation where you are prepared to purchase a residential and/or commercial property relying on the result of an environmental search which was obtained up to 12 months before completion of your purchase.
The environmental search must not disclose any contamination which might affect the property or land within 250 metres of the property. There is a risk that between the date of the search and completion of your purchase contamination may arise.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £35.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will remain in force for 15 years from the date of commencement
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- BACS and cheques accepted