No Search – Environmental (EP)
The No Search – Environmental indemnity policy (also known as Contaminated Land) has been specifically designed for the situation where you are prepared to purchase a residential and/or commercial property without an environmental search being carried out.
Construction of the property and any alterations, additions, extensions or conversions to it must have been completed at least 12 months before commencement of cover. Also, the property must have been occupied throughout the last 12 months.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £50.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will remain in force for 15 years from the date of commencement
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- BACS and cheques accepted