Flying/Creeping Freehold (FF)
The Flying/Creeping Freehold indemnity policy has been specifically designed for the situation where part of your residential and/or commercial freehold property (not being a freehold flat or maisonette) extends over or under adjoining premises and you are unable to enforce necessary repairs to such adjoining premises for the support and protection of your own property including where the adjoining premises are uninsured or inadequately insured.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £110.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will remain in force for 25 years from the date of commencement
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted