Forfeiture of Lease (FL)
The Forfeiture of Lease indemnity policy has been specifically designed to cover the mortgage lender for the situation where the landlord (lessor) of a single private flat or maisonette exercises, or attempts to exercise, a legal right to forfeit the lease during the term of the mortgage advance granted at the commencement date.
The policy can be used with residential properties only and does not cover you as the buyer or owner of the property.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £210.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties only
- Up to £1m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted
If your risk does not meet the issue criteria, please contact us for a Bespoke quote.