Forfeiture of Lease – Housing Act Repossession (FLH)
Covers the mortgage lender if the freeholder serves a notice under Section 8 of the Housing Act 1988 & then attempts to exercise a legal right to take possession of the Property without the borrower and/or mortgage lender having a right to relief from forfeiture.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £17.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties only
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- BACS and cheques accepted