Japanese Knotweed (JK)
Japanese Knotweed is an invasive perennial plant that if left to spread can cause major structural damage to property. The Japanese Knotweed Indemnity policy has been specifically designed for the situation where a residential property may be served with a notice under the Environmental Protection Act 1990, the Anti-Social Behaviour Crime and Police Act 2014 and/or the Infrastructure Act 2015 concerning the presence of Japanese Knotweed which may result in remediation works for the treatment and removal of the Knotweed.
There must be no knowledge of any Japanese Knotweed affecting the property prior to the policy being issued.
The maximum Limit of Indemnity permissible for this policy is £20,000.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premium is £40.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties
- Up to £20,000 limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- BACS and cheques accepted