Lease Enlargement (LE)
The Lease Enlargement indemnity policy has been specifically designed for the situation where a property, used for residential and/or commercial purposes, was leasehold and the lease, full particulars of which are missing, is said by deed to have been enlarged; and
- it may have been incapable of enlargement and the freehold interest in the property may still belong to someone else
- the property will continue to be subject to matters which affected the leasehold interest prior to enlargement, the nature of which may be unknown because full details of the lease are missing.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £60.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties only
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted