Listed Buildings Consent – Lender Only (LB)
The Listed Building Consent legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover for the lender for the enforcement of listed building regulations relating to any internal alterations or extensions to the Property and/or the replacement of windows on a like for like basis, where there is a lack of evidence that listed buildings consent has been obtained or complied with, or it is known that terms or conditions of any listed buildings consent may not have been complied with.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £105.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted