Lost Title Deeds (LD)
This policy is also known as: ‘Missing Documents’ or ‘Missing Deeds’
The Lost Title Deeds indemnity insurance policy provides cover when the title to the whole of the property has been registered with possessory title because the Title Deeds (or a part thereof) were lost destroyed or mislaid prior to the Commencement Date.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £75.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted