Lost Title Deeds (LD)
The Lost Title Deeds indemnity policy (also known as ‘Missing Documents’) has been specifically designed for the situation where all or some of the title deeds to your residential and/or commercial property have been lost, destroyed or mislaid prior to the commencement of cover. If the title is not registered, you will be required to provide a statutory declaration confirming various details.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £75.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted