Lost Title Deeds (LD)
This policy is also known as: ‘Missing Documents’ or ‘Missing Deeds’
The Lost Title Deeds indemnity policy has been specifically designed for the situation where all or some of the title deeds to your residential and/or commercial property have been lost, destroyed or mislaid prior to the commencement of cover. If the title is not registered, you will be required to provide a statutory declaration confirming various details.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £75.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted