Mineral Rights (MN)
The Mineral Rights legal indemnity insurance policy provides cover for an existing single residential dwelling and/or any commercial or business premises, where the title deeds or Land Registry entries indicate mineral rights have been granted or reserved prior to the Commencement Date to which the property remains subject but which are not apparent and have not been exercised during the current owner’s period of occupation.
The policy covers claims arising from a third party attempting to establish that the mineral rights can be enforced over or across the property.
For full terms, please see the Policy.
- Premiums from £105.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted