Registered Possessory Title of Part (PT)
This policy is also known as: ‘Possessory Title’
The Registered Possessory Title indemnity policy has been specifically designed for the situation where part of an occupied residential and/or commercial property is registered at the Land Registry with possessory title only. The majority of the land, including most of the building(s), must be held with full title.
For full terms, please see the Key Facts.
- Premiums from £75.00 incl. IPT
- ‘Instant’ cover for residential and commercial properties
- This policy will run in perpetuity
- Up to £3m limit of indemnity
- Comprehensive cover including automatic 5% inflation clause per annum for 10 years
- Electronic policies and key facts
- Monthly statement and numerous payment options
- LOI can be increased at any point using our top-up policy
- BACS and cheques accepted